Product Description: This all-purpose unit filters particles, airborne, chemicals, gases and odors. It features a cylindrical shape for maximizing the air flow, and a four-stage powerful filtration system which uses 7 lbs. of activated MAC-B carbon and a true HEPA filter. An excellent choice for localized air purification needs. This unit works best when you keep it nearby. Keep it next to your bed when you go to sleep or put it beside your baby’s crib. As it is an easily portable unit, it is ideal to bring with you as you travel. Bring it to a hotel room or guest bedroom to breathe clean, healthy air wherever you are.
Specifications: * The AirMed 1 Exec Air Purifier stands 16 inches high, 11 inches in diameter, and weighs 14 pounds.
* The housing is made out of 18 gauge steel with a baked on enamel finish.
* It is cylindrical in shape to maximize airflow.
* It has a 360 degree air intake and the air output is 360 degrees at the top of the unit.
* The variable speed motor offers a whisper quiet option which makes it ideal for bedroom use or in spaces of up to 400 sq. feet.
* The electrical consumption is low, 80 watt average.
Cleaning Area: Effective in rooms up to 400 square feet of open space (10 x 12 feet room) and changes the air every 15 minutes.
Filter Media: With a total weight of only 14 lbs., the AirTube offers significant power and filtration in a fully portable format.
* It features:
* 7 lbs. of activated carbon impregnated with zeolite to adsorb the widest range of airborne chemicals, gasses, and odors.
* The two anti-microbial filters suppress any microorganisms around the filter.
* The Super-HEPA removes 99.9% of all particles at 0.1 microns in size.
* The polyester/cotton blend pre-filter collects larger particles such as dust and hair.
Filter Change: The carbon filter should be changed every 1-2 years. The H.E.P.A. filter should be changed every 5-7 years. The pre-filter should be vacuumed once a week and changed every 3 months.
Warranty: The Aller Air air purifiers come with a 10- year limited warranty.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.