Product Description: The Aller Air AirMedic Pro 5 Exec Air Purifier is an all-purpose indoor air purifier featuring a powerful, four-stage filtration system which uses 18 lbs of activated MAC-B carbon and a HEPA filter to eliminate airborne particles, chemicals, gases and odors. Its cylindrical shape maximizes air flow, while casters provide for easy maneuverability. This sleek, stylish design is available in a range of neutral shades. The silent motor pulls the air through the unit and gently pushes it out, emitting a soothing white noise.
Specifications: * The AirMedic Pro 5 Exec Air Purifier stands 20.5 inches high, 15 inches in diameter, and weighs 50 pounds.
* The housing is made out of 18 gauge steel with a baked on enamel finish.
* It is cylindrical in shape to maximize airflow.
* The airflow output is on the top right side of the unit.
* It comes with a 3-speed control switch and castors for easy movement.
* The electrical consumption is low (80 watt average).
Cleaning Area: The AirMedic Pro 5 Exec Air Purifier unit will clean up to 1,500 square feet of open space or 400 cubic feet per minute. It will change the air every 30 minutes or up to 12 times an hour if placed in a smaller room.
Filter Media: * The 18 lbs. of activated carbon comes in a non-off-gassing metal canister with two anti-microbial filters to suppress any microorganisms around the filter.
* The carbon mixture consists of:
* Coconut shell carbon for the removal of a broad range of chemicals and gases.
* Zeolite for the absorbtion of odors.
* Easy installation (instructions provided).
* The Super-HEPA removes 99.9% of all particles at 0.1 microns in size.
* The polyester/cotton blend pre-filter collects larger particles such as dust and hair.
Filter Change: The carbon filter should be changed every 2-3 years. The H.E.P.A. filter should be changed every 5-7 years. The pre-filter should be vacuumed once a week and changed every 3 months.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.