Product Description: The Aller Air AirMedic Pro 5 DX Air Purifier is the strongest model in the 5000 series. It is intended for heavy-duty, all-purpose air purification purposes. The 5000 DX model features a 3.5-inch carbon filter, which increases dwell time, allowing more chemicals, gases and odors to be absorbed. The DX is also manufactured with a quiet fan, cylindrical shape to maximize airflow and is mounted on casters for easy maneuverability. This sleek, stylish design is available in a range of neutral shades. The silent motor pulls the air through the unit and gently pushes it out, emitting a soothing white noise.
Specifications: * The AirMedic Pro 5 DX stands 20.5 inches high, 15 inches in diameter, and weighs 58 pounds.
* The housing is made out of 18 gauge steel with a baked on enamel finish.
* It is cylindrical shape to maximize airflow.
* The airflow output is on the top right side of the unit.
* It comes with a 3-speed control switch and castors for easy movement.
* The electrical consumption is low, 80 watt average.
Cleaning Area: The AirMedic Pro 5 DX unit will clean up to 1,500 square feet of open space or 400 cubic feet per minute. It will change the air every 30 minutes or up to 12 times an hour if placed in a smaller room.
Filter Media: * The 28 lbs. of activated carbon comes in a non-off-gassing metal canister with two anti-microbial filters to suppress any microorganisms around the filter.
* The carbon mixture consists of:
* Coconut shell carbon for the removal of a broad range of chemicals and gases.
* Zeolite for the absorbtion of odors.
* The Super-HEPA removes 99.9% of all particles at 0.1 microns in size.
* The polyester/cotton blend pre-filter collects larger particles such as dust and hair.
* Easy installation (instructions provided).
Filter Change: The carbon filter should be changed every 2-3 years. The H.E.P.A. wrap should be changed every 5-7 years. The pre-filter should be vacuumed once a week and changed every 3 months.
Warranty: The Aller Air air purifiers come with a 10- year limited warranty.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.