Product Description: The most popular car air purifier on the market today. This machine provides high recirculation with superior cleaning ability. Plugs directly into your car's power outlet. For use in cars, trucks, motorhomes or any place you find a 12VDC. This compact, multi-function machine removes both gas and airborne particles: mold spores, smoke, pollen, dust, dust mites, formaldehyde, exhaust fumes and more. Excellent for those with breathing problems and the chemically sensitive.
Specifications: * Stands 6 inches high, 8 inches in diameter and weighs 8 pounds.
* Stainless steel housing with baked-on white enamel finish using non-toxic paint.
* No adhesives or sealants are used in the filter.
* 75 cfm (cubic feet per minute) air recirculation rate.
* 100% of the air passes through the filter.
* Quiet 2-speed operation.
* Quiet heavy duty blower that blows the clean air out the top of the unit.
* The motor is air tight so there is no outgassing from internal parts.
* Plugs directly into the cigarette lighter or any place a 12-volt DC exists.
* Cord is 6 feet long.
* Power consumption is only 2 amps, easy on your car battery.
* Round in shape. It can be placed on the floor or on the seat.
* Has a handle on the top for easy carrying.
* Available in white only.
Cleaning Area: The air recirculation rate is 75 cfm (cubic feet per minute). 100% of the air passes through the filter.
Filter Media: The filter media consists of 2.5 pounds of 100% broad spectrum carbon (from coconut shell). A half micron particle filter catches airborne particulate. No adhesives are used in the filter.
Filter Change: The filter should be changed every 6 months to a year.
Warranty: Aireox's 1 Year Guarantee states that if within the first year you have a problem with electrical failure on one of their models, including the electrical motor, they will pick up the product, fix it, and return it at no cost to you. There is also a 5-year manufacture warranty on the motor.
Return Policy: In the event the unit isn’t working out for you, you may return it within 2 weeks of purchase. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.