Product Description: Enjoy a professional Sauna in your home:
* Brand New in Retail Packaging, Improves skin, Weight loss (calories)
* Removes toxins, Relieves pain and Strengthens cardiovascular system!
* Experience Deep Relaxation, and slow down aging!
* Infrared Energy Pulsates the water molecules in the body and breaks down the water molecule clusters.
*This improves capillary function, allowing the water molecules to easily enter, revitalize, and regenerate the body's cells.
In just minutes the Sauna Dome will deeply relax the body. Used as day therapy in the home for release of tension and completely bathe the body (360 degrees) in wonderful penetrating far infrared heat as well as negative ions that are valued for their healing and anti-aging properties
Increased blood circulation and improved oxygen supply to the skin with increased core body temperature from FIR promote improved exchange of nutrients into cells and the discharge of toxins
Improved Blood Circulation
An increase in blood circulation encourages a healthy flow of replenishing nutrients within the body. The health of the whole system depends on the movement of blood and nutrients throughout the body by dilating blood vessels and penetrating deeply into the body the Sauna Dome increases and strengthens circulation without causing any stress on the system
Radiant heat expands and dilates peripheral blood vessels. This action brings relief to muscles and soft tissue injuries. In addition, increased blood circulation delivers oxygen-rich blood to injured muscles which helps to speed up the body's natural recovery process. Effective in helping reduce the pain of arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, headache,etc. Rehabilitate Injuries Radiant heat helps with sprains, strains, arthritis, muscle spasms and pain
Strengthens the Cardiovascular & Immune System
As the core body temperature rises there are corresponding increases in immune chemicals and the self healing abilities of the body become more effective. Our heart pumps blood at a greater rate, giving us the same benefits as a cardiovascular workout. Heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate increase, while diastolic blood pressure drops, resulting in improved physical fitness
* Improves skin Weight loss (calories)
* Removes toxins
* Relieves pain
* Strengthens cardiovascular system
* Provides relaxation and enjoyment
* Reduces stress / fatigue and energizes
* Strengthens your immune system
* Control excessive leucorrhea (PMS, yeast)
* Low energy consumption
* Uses infrared ray heat
New technology: four super conductive heating elements coated with heat activated
* FIR material
* Light weight and portable
* Automatic shut off
* Only 5min to reach 65 C
* Constant temperature
* Equipped with timer control
* Instant set up and take down
* Large Size: 32" W x 34" D x 41" H
* Comes with folding chair & Massager
Specifications: Negative Ion - New features add-on with negative ion Heating Panels - FIR carbon fiber heating panels Heating Elements - State of the art super conductive heating elements Element - Coated with heat activated FIR material, 1050 watt, equivalent to 1780 watts thermal energy Master Controller Unit - Yes Timer Control - Automatic Preset Timer Control Handheld Timer - Yes Heating Level Controller - Yes Intelligent Temperature - Automatic preset control for various levels of heating Compact Folding Chair - Included Foam Floor Pad - Included Zipper - For neck and both arms Zipper - For entrance Regular Size - 27in wide x 32in deep x 38in high Large Size - 32in wide x 34in deep x 41in high Power Supply - AC 120v - 60hz FIR Material Energy Emission - 97% Low Operating Cost - Approximately $0.05 for 30 minutes use
Warranty: Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty.
Return Policy: Due to concerns of hygiene and sanitation, this product is not returnable once the security seal on the outside of the box has been broken. All returns must be pre-authorized within 7 days of receipt. You must contact our Customer Service Department for a return authorization number. Complete the return form that was sent with your invoice. Be sure to include any materials you received, such as the instruction booklet, as well as any parts that may have come with the unit. All units must be put in a separate box so that there are no shipping labels or writing on the original packaging. We suggest you insure the package and all return shipping charges are your responsibility. Upon its return, the unit will be inspected, and if it is in resellable condition we will credit you back less a 10% restocking fee.
In the event the unit is damaged or defective, please save all packing material and contact our Customer Service Department immediately for further instructions.
Warnings: Please take a moment to read over the following warnings. The sauna instructions and information provided are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or prescribe for any disease or health condition. If you choose to start a sauna program, you do so at your own risk. When beginning a sauna program, start everything slowly and gradually. Add any homeopathic, niacin and vigorous exercise routines only after you've grown more accustomed to the basic sauna program. Sauna therapy is safe when conducted responsibly and with due precautions. However, death could occur due to electrolyte imbalances, cardiovascular events, accidents or improper use of the sauna. That is why it is extremely important to never start any sauna program without the approval and supervision of your medical doctor. This is especially important if you have conditions such as:
* Cardiovascular disease
* Weak adrenals
* Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
* Traditional medicine advises patients with MS to avoid heat. However, several doctors report that sauna therapy may be helpful with MS.
* Either way an individual with MS must have an attendant nearby and proceed slowly to insure their tolerance of sauna heat.
* People with MCS
* The sauna is made from synthetic materials that need to off gas. There is an odor when you turn it on and it does need time to off gas.
* The manufacturer suggests that you "burn" the sauna. This can be done by turning the sauna on for 30 minutes with it zipped, then 30 minutes un-zipped. Repeat this process until you can no longer smell any odors. How long this will take will depend on the individual. * People that have MCS may need to do it for a longer period of time as they are more sensitive to odors. After a month of use the odor should be gone.
* A recent acute injury
* If you are prone to hemorrhage.
* Nerve damage.
* Be careful or avoid saunas if you have any nerve condition where you can't feel heat or the effects of the heat.
* High blood pressure.
* Monitor your blood pressure.
* Typically saunas do not raise blood pressure, however, saunas do deplete electrolytes which are important for proper maintenance of blood pressure.
* Occult (hidden) infections
* Medications: Monitor all conditions for which you are taking medication. The sauna may cause you to eliminate these drugs faster and thus reduce their effectiveness.
* On the other hand, sauna may cause you to eliminate toxins which are behind some of the reasons that you are taking the medications in the first place.
* The most important thing is to monitor your medical condition's) closely.
* Low blood cholesterol (<<170): Saunas are contraindicated, since there may not be enough blood lipids to protect the brain and other nervous tissues from the out-going toxins
. * Past use of LSD or other psychedelic drugs: Have an attendant near by because flashbacks can occur when these toxins are mobilized into the bloodstream.
* Pregnancy (or attempting pregnancy): If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding DO NOT sauna!
* Breathing conditions: Consider using a sauna where the head sticks out of the sauna.
* Menstruation: If you use the sauna while you have your period you may find an increase in your menstrual flow. Consult with your physician to have them help you determine if the amount of extra blood flow is in your best interest or not. Avoiding the sauna while you have your period is not mandatory, but needs to be considered.
* Prostheses, silicone implants and metallic pins/rods: Theoretically, metallic pins and rods could heat up. Please consult with your physician before starting a sauna program to make sure it is safe for you. Silicone doesn't melt until closer to 200 degrees F. So far we have heard of no reports of problems from those individuals who are using a sauna with these in their body.
*Jewelry and glasses: Do not wear these as they will heat up and burn your skin.
* Children: Children under six years old should avoid saunas because their sweat glands are not as developed and/or they are more likely to become dehydrated. Children above six years old may sauna but should do so only with an adult by their side.
* Elderly: Age is not so much the issue as the health condition of the person undergoing sauna therapy. In Finland, nearly 90% of those over 80 years old are using saunas frequently.
* Sauna heating elements: Never touch the saunas source of heat as you may get burned.
* Concurrent use of sauna and other medical modalities that can cause a loss of electrolytes, such as enemas, colonics, excessive exercise, diuretics, etc, is not recommended.
* Amount of time in the sauna: Several clinics specializing in detox are having their patients sauna 3-5 hours per day. HOWEVER, in these situations the patient is under DIRECT medical supervision meaning that a medically trained staff is right there WATCHING YOU take the sauna. Taking a sauna 3-5 hours per day is NOT a good idea to do on your own at home and unsupervised. However, working up to 1 hour per day, 6 days a week maximum is typically acceptable in most cases assuming that proper hydration and electrolyte protocols are followed.
Additional Info: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will I sweat as much as I would in a wood sauna?
For most people the answer is a resounding "YES"! Of course, we can't guarantee sweating in any sauna because individuals vary, but the far infrared portables create an excellent environment for sweating. Many users report the best sauna experiences they've ever had in the portable units. And, you breathe fresh air because your head is outside the sauna while your body is being exposed to the warmth of the sauna and its far infrared rays.
Will my head sweat since it's outside the sauna?
Yes, almost always it will. Your body's core will absorb heat from the far infrared emitters below, and your circulation will transfer the heat to your head. So you should experience whole-body sweating while you are breathing cool, fresh air, a seeming paradox.
What materials are these saunas made of, and will they smell when new?
These saunas are made of typical synthetic materials found in many household products such as clothing. No unusual or noxious materials are used. Materials were chosen for durability, cost-effectiveness and safety in the presence of heat. Natural materials such as organic cotton have been considered, but they would cost much more and would require the addition of possibly toxic flame-retardant treatments. When first opened, any portable sauna will have a "new" odor. When you first receive your new sauna, we recommend opening it and setting it up in a place where it can "breathe" for a while before using it, perhaps in a garage, covered patio or basement, away from children and pets. The heaters can be activated periodically to accelerate outgassing (a sauna should never be powered up unless you are nearby to monitor). Although not necessary, a fan can even be placed in front of the opened front zippered entrance to flush air around the inside of the sauna. The good news is that these portable saunas outgas very quickly. And, unlike with wood saunas, the user's head is outside the sauna chamber, breathing fresh air. For most users, a few days is enough to reduce the "new" smell to a low level. For very sensitive persons, several days or even a couple of weeks may be necessary. But eventually the "new" odor will go away. Even severely chemically sensitive people have been able to happily use these saunas after a month or so. We think that this is a good trade-off for most people, because these portables are so affordable, making sauna therapy available to those people who need it, but who cannot afford a wood sauna. Besides, even wood saunas need to outgas, and wood, while it may smell less at first, can take much longer to outgas - months, even years.
Will sweat get on the canopy, and will it stain it?
The only point of regular contact between the canopy of the sauna and the user is around the neck hole. For this reason, we recommend wrapping a hand towel loosely around your neck before closing the neck opening. The towel will absorb the majority of the sweat. We also suggest placing a folded towel over the seat of the chair, but in such a way that it doesn't block the heater panels which need a direct "line-of-sight" path to your skin for the far infrared rays to penetrate. Towels may also be laid on the floor mat to catch dripping. If towels are used in this way, removing the towels and wiping up any remaining drips on the floor mat is all that is required for clean up, most of the time. With the Golden Heat model, extra care must be taken to keep towels away from all surfaces of the ceramic heater to prevent overheating and risk of fire. With the Royal Heat model, the footpad should not be covered in towels as it may overheat. With the hard side of the floor mat facing up, drips may be easily wiped dry. Eventually, after much use, some stains may linger, whether the sauna is a portable unit or a wood unit. Lingering sweat stains may be cleaned with a moistened hand towel. In stubborn cases, a diluted solution of very mild dishwashing liquid (fragrance-free) may be used for spot cleaning. Avoid the use of any harsh chemicals. And never apply, spray or drip any liquid on any electrical part or heater.
How do I dry the sauna after use?
Remove the wet towels and use them to mop up any remaining drips, as discussed above. Open the front entrance zipper all the way, and stretch open the entrance so that air can freely circulate. Unplug the sauna, and keep it unplugged unless in use. That's about it! You may accelerate drying or humidity removal by placing a small fan on the floor in front of the opened sauna to flush air throughout the interior, but this is not necessary unless someone else is expected to use the unit very soon afterward.
What should I wear in the sauna?
Nothing at all preferably! Get as naked as the situation will allow. You want your skin to be exposed directly to the infrared rays. Clothing or towels will block this beneficial reception. If modesty forces you to wear something, you may wear underwear or a swimming outfit, but cover as little skin as modesty will allow, and be prepared for any clothing to be drenched with sweat.
How much power does the sauna draw, and do I need special wiring?
The portable saunas draw just over 1000 watts at peak consumption. This is about the same as a hair dryer. At $0.09 a kilowatt-hour (a typical power cost), the cost for running a portable sauna for 1/2 hour will be about a nickel. The saunas are designed to plug into a standard 120 VAC receptacle. No special wring is needed in most cases. Sometimes, in older homes, with inadequate wiring, or rural homes far from the power grid, the voltage delivered to the sauna will sag below 120 VAC. In these uncommon cases, the sauna cannot get hot enough because its power is "choked" off. If you have a voltage meter and are familiar with simple power voltage measurement, you can check the power AC voltage while the sauna is running on the adjacent socket. The voltage should not drop below about 117 VAC. If it does, you may need to call an electrician. Most users have no problem with their power source however.
The actual appearance of the unit may vary slightly from that shown in the picture. Specifications are typical and are subject to change.