Product Description: 100% Post-Consumer recycled plastic bottle.
2-3X more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers and bodywashes. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/ water: Clears at 70 degrees F.
Warnings: Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Additional Info: Made in USA. Not animal tested. 100% Vegan and biodegradable. Made with organic oils.
Packaging: Clear Plastic
Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredients.
Does Not Contain: Detergents or Foaming Agents. Non-GMO
Suggested Use: 1. One small squirt applied to wet hands or washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
2. Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair.
3. Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
4. For laundry, 1/3 cup soap in large load, add 1/2 cup vinegar to rinse cycle.
5. Mop floor with 1/2 cup of soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water.
6. Wash dog by wetting fur, then massage soap in for good lather, rinse well.
7. A dash in a bowl of water to remove residue from Fruits & Veggies. Rinse clean.
8. All-Purpose Cleaner: Add 1/4 cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle.
9. One tbsp. in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of Cayenne optional.